Royal Training Health & Safety provide a variety of health and safety training courses that can be delivered on your premises, specifically for your employees.
The courses that can be offered include:
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- COSHH Risk Assessment
- CDM (Construction Design Management) Awareness Course
- Display Screen Equipment
- Display Screen Equipment Assessors
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Wardens
- Hazardous Substances
- Health and Safety Awareness for Committee Members
- Health & Safety Awareness for Directors/Senior Executives
- Health & Safety Awareness for Employees
- Health & Safety Awareness for Managers
- Managing Contractors
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Manual Handling Instructors/Assessors
- Risk Assessment
Please contact us for a tailored quote.
Why Choose Royal Training and Consulting?
- Top quality trainers who have worked as health and safety consultants/trainers for many years
- A variety of teaching techniques employed to get the message across
- Competitive prices – discounts available for multiple or repeat bookings. In-house courses can be much cheaper than sending individuals away on courses
- Accredited courses and variety of shorter courses can be delivered on your premises e.g. Health & Safety Awareness, Manual Handling, Risk Assessment, Fire Warden, First Aid and many more
- Courses can be tailored to clients individual needs, and can include your forms, policies, procedures and templates
- All attendees are provided with a handout and a certificate of attendance.